affiliates or agents: (i) through this Website, (ii) where applicable, through our Customer Service
Department in connection with this Website, and (iii) through information provided to us in conjunction with any marketing promotions.
We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of our Site. Your use of our Site following any change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
The contents of our Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our site) use by the users of our Site. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
Coverstory is intended for users who are 18 years of age and older. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us.
User Comments, Feedback, Postcards and Other Submissions
All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Coverstory on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, “Comments”) shall be and remain Coverstory property.
We may provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. Coverstory does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Coverstory are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Coverstory may deliver notice to you by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the site, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail.
DISCLAIMER, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED, THIS SITE, ALL CONTENTS AND ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS. COVERSTORY LLC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COVERSTORY LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. ALTHOUGH COVERSTORY LLC. ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION, IT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER COVERSTORY LLC. NOR ITS AFFILIATED OR RELATED ENTITIES OR ITS VENDORS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE. COVERSTORY LLC. IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF COVERSTORY LLC.’S TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS COVERSTORY LLC., ITS MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS, VENDORS AND AFFILIATES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LIABILITIES, COSTS OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, RESULTING OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF ANY OF THESE TERMS.
Coverstory takes your privacy seriously.
• Coverstory will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
• Coverstory collects personal information when you shop and register with us. This information will be used to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our site.
• When you place an order at Coverstory, we ask for your name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it.
• Coverstory uses your information for three general purposes: to fulfill the orders and request for certain products and services you placed with us, to contact you about specials and new products and to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
• Any materials sent to www.coverstorynyc.com will be considered confidential and will become the property of Coverstory.
• Coverstory will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information; We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Coverstory to provide a product or service to you; (eg. Giving the shipping company your address for shipping a merchandise to you)
• We DO NOT RELEASE any information about you to other companies. To have your name removed from this list, please send email to email@example.com. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to order with us and we will make sure your name and address is removed from the list.
• When you visit coverstorynyc.com, we do not collect your name, email or any other personal information until you register or place an order with us.
• After you place an order at Coverstory, we use your information to process your order. You will receive an email confirmation with designated courier tracking number in it. Occasionally, we may need to contact you by postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your order.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, we recommend that you leave cookies “turned on” so that we can offer you a better shopping experience on this Website. If you decline to accept cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of or participate in certain features of this Website.
We would like you to have an enjoyable and secure shopping experience at Coverstory; therefore, protecting your credit card information is important to us. We use the 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than Coverstory.
To double-check for security, you can tell that the “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”. Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on our checkout pages.
We reserve the right to request further identification for credit card processing on any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, refuse any order placed with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same user account, credit card, and/or orders that use the same address information. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you via email/address/phone number provided when the order was placed.
PLEASE CONTACT CLIENT SERVICE WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING OUR
PRIVACY & POLICY TERMS: firstname.lastname@example.org.