Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
BustWith arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
WaistFind the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
HipsWith feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
InseamFor full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Premier Designer And Contemporary Apparel Sizing
Lola Getts Ultra Suede Training Jacket
This chic training jacket is perfect for lounging and running around. Zip front detail and kangaroo pocket. Performance stretch suede.
- Made in America
- Performance Stretch Suede: 90%Polyester-10%Spandex Color Block detailing
- Mesh with Max-dri Microblok: 85% Nylon/15% Spandex used on arms and neck and waist details
- Shape retention
- Quick drying
- Two-way stretch with compression
- Skims the body with room for layering
- Full front auto zipper
- Flat lock stitching to avoid chafing
- Sits below the hip for perfect coverage
- Machine Wash Cold